Today will be our last photograph for a while, as I’ll be back to writing reviews and other various posts!
When I went to France last October we hit all the tourist destinations in Paris – including the Mont Saint Michel. This “Mount Saint Michael” is quite the tourist hotspot and you may find a plethora of shops and vendors around the premises, as well as historical guides… for a price. Now how does this relate to wildlife? While there, a companion of mine happened upon a ladybug – and *SNAP!* we have the picture below – the French LadyBug of Mont Saint Michel.
One things that never fails to baffle – or incomprehensibly amaze me, is the tremendously awe-inspiring environment to which millions of people claim the emotionally-attached, and ancestrally rooted title of home. The grand peaks of Colorado, the beauty of Parisian design and culinary art in France, the rich green hills of Ireland and the white crested ocean waves which clash with its rugged shores, even a seemingly endless city scape to the unaccustomed country-born folk – much of which is an everyday, run-of-the-mill environment for their inhabitants. Below you may catch but a mere glimpse of these tremendous locations…
Adventure Writer has joined the Weekly Photo Challenge from DailyPost! Once a week I’ll do my best to post a photograph of my own taking that fits the challenge’s topic. This weeks challenge is a photo relating to boundaries.
Well, I certainly won’t be having a problem with Writer’s Block anytime soon, not with all the topics by DailyPost, and the surplus of topics I developed with a friend of mine.
Here’s some prompts you might spot popping up sometime when there’s no reviews or our other typical topics (feel free to use some for your blog!):
1. Write about your life’s biggest adventure.
2. Write about your top ten hobbies – elaborating on each.
3. Write an interview between you and someone else.
4. Write about the most interesting conversation you’ve ever had (and can remember).
5. Write a review on the best movie you have ever seen.
6. Write your own step-by-step process to blog fame.
7. What is the most beautiful place you’ve ever seen? (e.g. Paris: The Eiffel Tower at Sunset, your well-furnished backyard, etc.)
8. Write about your life from the eyes of another person.
9. A Day in Another’s Shoes: Write about what it would be like to live a life in drastically different conditions than yours. (e.g. In poverty, in great wealth, as royalty, as a news broadcaster, etc.)
10. Write a brief poem (a minimum of 100 words – afterall, this is WordPress) about your day today.
11. The Best Thing I Ever Ate… Just like the TV show, describe the best thing you’ve ever eaten. Don’t forget to include all the mouth-watering details, and having your readers come back for seconds!
12. Write about one of your biggest social blunders, the likes of which you tend to share, or be reminded of, among friends and family.
13. Write a Q&A on a subject you specialize in.
14. What woulld your dream life look like?
15. What would world peace look like?
16. Write about an important figure in history who has drastically changed the way you personally live – for the better.
17. Share your favorite food or drink recipe with your readers – whether you have made it yourself, or at the expense of another.
18. Envision what your life will look like 5 years from now. Any drastic changes? Big achievements? Notable actions?
19. If you were the President/Leader/King, what would you do?
20. If you had a talk show on TV, what would you do? Who would you invite?
21. If you could purchase anything (donations included as a “purchase”), all funds provided at no catch or condition, what would it be?
22. If you could visit any country in the world, expenses aside, where would it be?
23. If you owned a massive, multi-billion dollar frachise, what would be the company’s primary focus?
24. Write your favorite quote and what it means to you.
25. Blog about something (or a subject) you’ve NEVER blogged about before
26. If you could have anyone view your blog, who would it be? (e.g. Your favorite teacher, Harry Potter, Leonardo DiCaprio, etc.)
Here’s some more [topics that “specialize in the ridiculous”] a friend and I thought up:
27. If you could pilot any vehicle, what would it be? (Gundams and Death Star included)
28. Did you read about a character that met a tragic end, much to your distaste? How would change the storyline if you were the writer?
29. If you could have any EPIC super power, what would it be?
30. Which two beings would create the most epic duel-to-the-death scenario?
31. What kind of office supply would you be, and why? (e.g. “I’d be like a rubber band because you can only stretch me so far before I snap, a blank paper waiting for ideas, etc.)
32. If your life was a play/movie, which actors would you choose to play the main characters?
33. If you could go back in time and redo any moment in your life, which moment would that be, and why?
34. What is your opinion regarding the End of the World? Is it all just superstition, or does some of the hysteria ring true?
35. If you could develop a video game, what would it be about? And through which company would you work?
36. What is your dream job? Have you achieved it?
37. What is the WORST thing you’ve ever eaten? Or alternatively, what would you never eat? [e.g. raw snail]
38. If you could start your own country, what would it be called?
+ What would its infrastructure (economic basis) be based upon?
+ How would you “fuel” your nation? Would you go Eco-Friendly, or the way of Oil?